понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boat military rc




Ahahahahbdsjahdbdsj

guys, I am dumb, but thatapos;s OK because I get by.

life:



due in 10 hours:



drawing crumpled tin foil MMM YES MORE PLEASE

but unfortunately my internet is working so I canapos;t crack down, I need to refresh all of my sites and my e-mails and my livejournals 60 million times

I have gotten really bad at being responsible again. But I am sick of painting and drawing from life, and I am so easily distracted and full of mischievous procrastinating spirit. Hereapos;s a list of things I really want to do instead:

clean my toilet (oh man I want to clean my entire apartment SO BAD)
make stencils, make shirts
visit san diego, stare lovingly into Kendraapos;s eyes
hold hands with david forever

I wrote three letters/postcards tonight, which was a little fun, and then I laid in bed for like 2 hours around 8pm and fantasized about not having responsibilities. I want to do anything in the world that isnapos;t painting or rendering. I have so much kick and umph right now, I am ready to destroy cinderblocks with my bare fists But itapos;s like instead I have to stroke porcelain with feathers and then give babies butterfly kisses, oh my god

du fond lac volkswagen, boat military rc, boat miles per gallon, boat mileage between cities, boat mildew removal seat vinyl.



Комментариев нет: