пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

colt pony




Hello all, Iapos;m a bit concerned that my leopard gecko might be impacted and since I canapos;t get her to a vet till Monday am looking for some advice. Iapos;m only guessing sheapos;s impacted but sheapos;s been quite lethargic for a few days and hasnapos;t pooped in nearly a week and a half and isnapos;t showing a huge amount of interest in food. Is there anything else these symptoms could suggest, and also is there anything I can do that might help her till I can get to a vet? Sheapos;s on paper towel so it wouldnapos;t be caused by substrate, but she wont take anything but mealworms for the last couple of months so I was thinking maybe their skin could be causing it, but as I say, I donapos;t know. Any help would be much appreciated
colt pony, colt pony .380.



Комментариев нет: